AutoCount Express Network User
The license allows addition network user to access to account book. Additional user must tie with same AutoCount Express Product ID. There are 3 types of network user:
- Full User – to access both account and stock/billing
- Account User – to access account only module such as G/L, A/P, A/R
- Stock User – to access stock and billing only module such as Stock, Sales, Purchase
Network and Local User Account:
In environments with standalone computer that is running AutoCount, there is no requirement to have a addition network user. A common way to manage users in this kind of environment is to create a local user account for each person who will access AutoCount account book. Local user accounts can be created and managed from General Maintenance ==> User Maintenance.
Network users are common in larger company that include multiple computers. For example, you might join few computers together, and accessed AutoCount account book from any computer in the network. Each of this computer required an addition network user to be accessed to account book concurrently.
– Tel: 012-2845025 / 012-2945025
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org