Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, Malaysia Government has decided to implement the Movement Control Order, from March 18, 2020 to day after March 31, 2020, throughout the country. This control order is made under the Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases Act 1988 and the Police Act 1967.
In response to the government announcement, starting on Wednesday 18-March 2020, all our employees will work remotely from home. Please contact us at 012-3385025 (Technical) or 010-8889028 (AutoCount) to arrange for internet troubleshooting.
Our shop will resume operation on 4 May 2020 (Monday). Some of our services will be conducted remotely with the needs for social distancing.
We accept orders thru Whatsapp for parts and accessories such as ink, toner, hard disk, thumb drive, printer, cable, modem, router and others. You may choose to self collect it, or use courier service and surcharge applied.
Services that carried out remotely
- Troubleshoot and fix computer running slow
- Server, computer files sharing with security
- Setup and configure an Internet and wireless network
- AutoCount software and license updates
- AutoCount data migration and transfer
- AutoCount server-client network troubleshooting