The Government will provide a 50% matching grant of up to RM5,000 per company for the subscription of the above services. This matching grant will be worth RM500 million over 5 years, limited to the first 100,000 SMEs applying to upgrade their systems.
Features of Grant
- Grant amounting up to 50% or a maximum of RM 5,000 from total invoice amount.
- Great deals on digital solutions from a wide list of panels listed by MDEC.
- Wide range of digitalisation areas:
i. Electronic Point of Sale System (e-POS)
ii. Human Resource Payroll System (HR) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
iii. Digital Marketing / Sales
v. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Accounting & Taxation
The Government has identified 5 Key Digitalisation Areas that should be adopted by SMEs.
- The SME is at least 60% owned by Malaysian invidually;
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME;
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year; and
- For SMEs which has been in operation for one (1) year, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100,000.00 for the first year; and
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, the SME is required to have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00 for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
To our client who wish to know on how to apply for this grant to purchase AutoCount software may click here for the application form from BSN. The link also provides some general information about the grant and what are the pre-requisite requirements to apply for it.