The seminar will introduce to the participants the smooth transition to SST and the type of businesses which are likely to be affected with the introduction of SST. AutoCount specially invited professional to share the mechanism of SST with everyone.
*Seminar will conducted in Mandarin, except 20th Aug 2018 9am-1pm at Puchong OneCity in English.
- What is SST?
- Separation of SST and GST Scope of taxation
- Who is required to be registered under SST?
- SST registration threshold and how to register
- How the payable works
- Invoice format
- Use of refund claim form
- What type of business needs to be registered?
- When do I need to collect SST?
- Is SST Claimable?
- I am already a GST registered business. What should I do?
- How to deal with specific areas and designated areas?
- Preparation for transitional periods
- Cases of previous SST
- Penalty and fines
Dewan SJK(C) Chong Hwa 2 (Second Small Hall) 中华二小礼堂
Persada Johor International Convention Centre
Kings Green Hotel City Centre Melaka
HXC Grand Ballroom, ICC Pudu
Puchong OneCity Selangor
Shen Jai High School
Eastin Hotel Penang
TH Hotel & Convention Center
Yu Yuan Secondary School
Sekolah Menengah Kian Kok KK
The Waterfront Hotel Kuching
The Paramount Hotel Sibu
Hotel Green Park
Grand Darul Makmur Hotel
Seminar Fees and Registration
To register, kindly fill the registration form below
Fees: RM50 per person
Free 1 complimentary tickets for customer purchased AutoCount version 1.9 from MyOne Technologies Sdn Bhd.
1. After registration submission, you will receive email for seat availability and payment instructions.
2. Each ticket issued is entitled for ONE attendee. No duplicate entry for each ticket per attendee.
3. Ticket issued cannot be transferred and strictly not refundable after registration completed.
4. Organizer reserved the rights to make changes to the information without notification.
5. Kindly present the printed ticket or online e-ticket QR code for verification purpose upon registration.
6. Free seating arrangement.
7. Lunch is not provided.