1. Update PCB 2018
– Individual income tax rate is decreased by 2 percentage points for 3 chargeable income bands.
2. New Employment Insurance System (EIS)
– Include EIS contribution into payroll process
– All default pay slip and related reports are enhanced to support EIS
For further details, please refer to the AutoCount Guide on Employment Insurance System (EIS).
3. Update the following form / reports:
– Income Tax EA – 2017
– Income Tax EA – 2017 (Longer Addr Field)
– Income Tax EA – English 2017
– Income Tax CP 8D – 2017
- Re-register each of your payroll database at File ==> Register Payroll Database before proceed on with payroll processing. (Note: If you do not re-register with new license code, then you can’t create payroll.)
- Latest Payroll Version is only available to user with yearly subscription. Click here to purchase yearly subscription.
- Guide on Employment Insurance System (EIS) in AutoCount Payroll 2.9 can be found here.
- Download the latest AutoCount Payroll here.
The updated version AutoCount Payroll 2.9.1 with new EIS export in Socso Borang 8A.
Click to print Sosco Borang 8A on left Report Task Panel, or go to Payroll ==> Government Reports ==> Socso – Borang 8A. There are 3 methods to export EIS details;
- Export EIS Excel File – Directly export in raw Excel Format.
- Export EIS Text File – Generate TXT text file for upload purpose in Assists Perkeso.
- Copy EIS to Clipboard – copy to clipboard and use to paste in Lampiran 1.